Thursday, July 21, 2005

My life as a pokemon -- online quizes

You'll be pleased to know that if (and i repeat 'if') I were a pokemon, I would be Magikarp. Sadly, this species is in decline. Hopefully, I was an ancient Magikarp rather than a modern one. How do I know this? I took a quiz. Quiz sites are BIG NEWS these days. [Brief aside: There are some people who bemoan the drift of kids towards online/digital texts and away from print. Good news: the internet is FULL OF TEXT. These quizes are just one genre]. If you're interested in doing one (and how could you not be?), try Quizilla.

HASH(0x8e5fe20)
129: Magikarp - In the distant past, it was
stronger than its horribly weak descendants
that exist today.


Of the Original 150, Which Pokemon Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: